Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sweater Weather is Better Weather

Greetings! As the weather has been cooling down, sweaters are finally back!! Personally, I adore sweaters; I think they're so comfortable and they just make me happy! That's why I love this one with a big grouchy face on it from Forever 21. It's oversized, which is great for lazy days, and the face makes me happy; I'm looking forward to wearing this on one of those days where you just wake up on the wrong side of the bed, hopefully it'll cheer me up! Under it I have on a black muscle-T with a skull cut-out on the back. It's perfect for when the weather warms up a bit in the afternoon. I also threw on some skinny black jeans with zipper detailing and for shoes i went with my new, crazy, studded, black boots from Urban Outfitters to give the cozy sweater some edge. These boots are my new obsession!! Also, I know color is my thing, but I definitely have a disproportionately large amount of black, grey and white in my closet; what can I say, they're easy to wear, especially in the winter! However, I do hope to surprise you with some unexpected pops of color! 
xoxo.
Krista













No comments:

Post a Comment