Sunday, December 23, 2012

Santa Baby

Merry almost Christmas!! My house is so cozy this time of year and I simply adore it. If you can't tell, our ornaments aren't typical; that's because my mom is Danish, so Christmas time is filled with Danish cooking and decorations. This outfit is perfect for an LA Christmas, not too warm, not too cold. The festive cropped sweater is so cute and cuddly with its big cowl neck. We added a simple black skirt and some tights for warmth, as well as red gloves and red lips to get in the Christmas spirit. As for the bow, it's my new favorite accessory, in emerald green, which is trending right now. 
Well, thats all for today! We did another holiday outfit that I might upload tomorrow because Christmas is on Monday (!!!!), so get excited for more posts! And also, look forward to a couple of outfits that would be fabulous for ringing in the new year! 
Lots of love,
Krista








No comments:

Post a Comment