Thursday, June 13, 2013

Bohemian Gal

I bought this jumpsuit at Urban Outfitters with Em when we went on our college trip to the east coast over spring break, and I've been looking forward to wearing it ever since. The pattern is very bohemian so I went for accessories like this fringed satchel and these strappy wedges. I also played into the look with this braided up-do that I absolutely adore. It makes me feel like a trendy milkmaid! (In a good way of course...) I feel so chic in this getup and I definitely recommend a bold jumpsuit for summer!! They are so comfortable and airy, especially when made from a lightweight fabric like this one is. I also love the laced up detailing in the midsection, it's so delicate and different. It would make for a great swimsuit coverup as well! xoxo 












No comments:

Post a Comment