Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Floral Fringe

Hello all! Whilst Em is still basking in the sun on a tropical beach in Hawaii (can you tell I'm jealous?), I'm stuck at home redecorating my room and slaving away (not really) at my internship. This is yet another post from June that we did before we were tragically separated for the entire summer. I believe this is my fourth pair of Zara shorts but I just fell in love with the floral print. The fringe shirt from Forever 21 mixed with the braids gives the look, to me, a hippie/western feel that I adore. One thing I especially love about the shirt, besides the rockin fringe, is the knotted triangle; without the bando it's a little scandalous, but I still love it. Bright lips are my go-to nowadays so we threw them in there just for kicks and the braids simply felt right. Anyway, Em comes back on Thursday (!!!!!!!) and we have a ton of inspiration to dig in to! 
xoxo,
Krista













No comments:

Post a Comment