Sunday, August 26, 2012

Summer Nights

And... we're back!! My best friend has finally returned and we've hit the ground running; our travels had us so inspired we could hardly choose an outfit! We finally settled on this one: it's super feminine and so much fun! The mix of patterns and textures is a little daring, but the black leather belt divides it nicely and creates a very flattering silhouette. Em's sky high velvet Steve Madden peep toe platforms are impossible to walk in but make your legs look killer, especially with an a-line skirt like this lace one from H&M. We paired the outfit with my new favorite hair and makeup duo: I flipped my hair under to create a faux bob and pumped it up with some teasing. The long pieces in the front give it a modern edge and the red lips just add to the flirty effect of this outfit. All in all, this is definitely a pulled together, chic look that I'll be sure to sport during the fall. Maybe I'll throw in some tights and booties for winter! The possibilities are endless...until next time, xoxo.










No comments:

Post a Comment