Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day to Night: Valentines Day!!

Happy V-day everyone! My grandma got me this dress last year and it is absolutely beautiful! However, any flirty pink dress will have the same effect so take your pick! For the day look we threw on an oversized sweater (it's still a little chilly!), gold jewelry, nude pumps and a bright pink clutch. It's casual because of the sweater, but the pumps do wonders for your legs and who wouldn't want that on the most romantic day of the year?! It's perfect for a lunch date with a special someone or your girls. 





My nails have little hearts on them! I go hard. xo




Night Out ;)
We amped up the night look by adding black accessories, an edgy geometric necklace, and an 
up-do. A woman's neck is very alluring so an up-do that will show that area off is a must! If I could redo it I'd add the pink clutch and a bright pink lip stain to finish it off, but I'll save that for the real thing I guess. This look is perfect for a romantic dinner date on Valentines Day. Hope you enjoy! Whether your single, married, or in a relationship, enjoy your Valentines Day and treat yourself and your loved ones to some extra affection (and sweets!).
 xoxo, Krista.




P.S. Right before we shot the second look, my boyfriend surprised me with balloons to ask me to our school dance! He and Em had been planning it all along...they got me good. :)




P.P.S. Sorry for the lack of posting, but my weekends have been all booked up with dance rehearsals for a show I have coming up soon. We're trying our best! More to come. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment