Saturday, June 30, 2012

Color in the City of Love

As I walked around Paris yesterday I took a lot of pictures, and when I looked back through the pictures, I noticed a theme: color. The pictures were so pretty, I decided to post them. I thought the theme was ironic considering this season I've been loving color. Bright, bright colors. Summer is such a happy time; the weather is warm, and people are on vacation, so I like to reflect that in my wardrobe. Anyone who's known me for a while knows that I've always liked wearing bright colors (at times I went a little overboard), but I really believe it increases your mood. So, if you're one of those people who tends to gravitate towards neutrals and lots of black, try and step outside your comfort zone this summer, and infuse your wardrobe with your favorite colors; it might just be the cherry on top of a wonderful summer. 












1 comment: