Thursday, June 28, 2012

Back To My Roots

Greetings from Copenhagen! Even though this isn't the typical update I decided it would be fun to post it anyway. I was in Denmark the past week visiting family and we stopped in Copenhagen for about two days. We did some shopping and visited Tivoli Gardens; the weather was good, which was a nice change from the previous rainy days, but my feet are sore from walking so much (our hotel was "walking distance" from everything...). I love going to Denmark and seeing all my cousins in the countryside but also getting a taste of city life (they ride a lot of bikes!). Anyways, I'm going to Paris now and I'm super excited to do some outfits there! I've been studying Art History this past year so I'm ecstatic about going to the Louvre (I'll actually know what I'm looking at!). Well...see ya'll soon, enjoy!


This picture doesn't do it justice, but this is one of the bigger shopping streets in Copenhagen. 


If you ever happen to go to CPH you must stop by Tivoli Gardens. It's one of the most beautiful places at night and the rides are fun too!


This ride gives me shivers it goes up so high, and you get a view of the whole city! However I'm not a big fan of heights, so it was really scary for me....







I picked this purse up at H&M. I absolutely adore it!

No comments:

Post a Comment