Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Coral Reef

Em and I did a couple of outfits before I left, but this one is probably my favorite. The dress (Free People) is, for me, a summer must have. Here we dressed it up with wedges and a rhinestoned headband (I'm wearing a slip underneath because the lace bits are see-through), but it's just as cute thrown over a swimsuit and paired with sandals for a casual beach day. Em doesn't like to wear it loose because she thinks she's too short for it (belting it brings up the hemline), but I love it (I'm convinced it slims my legs), and with a paired of relatively tall wedges, you just can't go wrong! It's so comfortable and it gives you a easy, pretty, boho look, especially when you accessorize it like we did. I'm SO in love with this look. :)
Anyway, thats it for today! I'm going to try really hard to post a lot, but I can't always get online! I hope everyone's enjoying their summer, I know I am, so until next time...
xoxo 
-Krista















No comments:

Post a Comment