Monday, March 25, 2013

A Day in the Life...

Hey guys!! Yesterday Em and I went to the Melrose Trading Post and bought a few things we thought we'd share. I purchased this green plaid dress because it fit me like a glove, it might as well have been custom made, and I got these sunglasses that we later realized are the exact same pair as Em's ombre ones from our earlier post. I also scored some cool jewelry and we got matching vintage frames. But the coolest find, in my opinion (my mom thinks it's weird), were these old pictures. There were literally piles and piles of antique pictures of random people. Some of them date back to the 1930's! And some of them had writing on the back that said when the picture was taken and a little story about the people in the picture. Em and I were obsessed! It sounds so strange, but I love them. If you ever get the chance, hit up your local flea markets! They're a lot of fun and you never know what kind of cool stuff you'll find. 
xoxo,
Krista











The top right says: "This was taken last Sunday at Audrey's. The twins don't even look alike do they? They certainly are cute. Earl doesn't look like he was ever sick does he? He's so big and Audrey is so little."
I think that's crazy cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment