Sunday, March 10, 2013

Hint of Lime

Today was a stunning day in Santa Monica, so we packed our bags and found a random alley for a change of scenery. Since it was 8:30 am (wayyy too early for a Sunday, but it was worth it), the lighting was superb, which was quite a pleasant surprise since we struggle with it a lot. On to the clothing...Yesterday I went shopping, which was really exciting for me considering I've been cooped up in the auditorium every weekend for the past month or so. I picked up this dress from American Eagle, the color makes me so happy! Plus, I've been seeing a lot of cutouts lately, and I have to say, I'm a fan. I bought the hat at Forever 21, and I can already tell it's going to be a key accessory this spring/summer. The shoes and jewelry are Em's, and we're obsessed with her chunky ombré sunglasses too. Anyway, we are SO excited for winter to fade into spring, and for both our wardrobes to be infused with a little bit of color, or a lot... Happy Sunday!
xoxo,
Krista
P.S. We made an Instagram! Follow us @kristaandem <3










No comments:

Post a Comment